* 1 kg of wet egg noodles / fresh, ready to buy
* 150 g green cabbage, cut into 3 cm, boiled briefly
* 150 g of bean sprouts, cleaned
* 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
* 1 / 2 teaspoon sesame oil
* 2 cloves garlic, minced
* 250 g chicken meat, cut into small
* 100 g mushroom, small pieces
* 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
* 2 tablespoons soy sauce
* 1 tablespoon soy sauce
* 1 / 2 tsp pepper powder
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 150 ml water
* Chicken broth
* Fried shallot
* Thinly sliced green onion
How to make:
* Boil enough water, boiled noodles to float. Remove and drain.
* Put a little vegetable oil or chicken oil and soy sauce in a bowl.
* Enter the hot noodles, stir to mix.
* Saute garlic until fragrant.
* Add the chicken, stirring until stiff.
* Add mushrooms, stirring until wilted.
* Add spices and water. Cook until boiling and slightly dry. Lift.
* For the noodles into 5 parts.
* Give each bean sprouts, mustard greens, chicken stir-fry and sprinkle with fried shallots and sliced scallions.
* Serve hot with chicken broth.
For 5 people
Source : http://www.resepmasakanku.com/resep-masakan/resep-masakan-indonesia/resep-masakan--resep-mi-ayam-bangka.html